- Too Sick for School?How to know if your child is too sick to attend school
- Horace MannagerSign up for our email newsletter
- Parent AccessAdd money to lunch accounts, login to PowerSchool Learning, apply to volunteer and more
- School SuppliesSchool supply list for each grade
- WATCH D.O.G.S. Dads of Great Students program
- Peachjar EflyersSchool and community flyers from non-profit, charitable and civic organizations
- For Students and FamiliesAccess student email, OneDrive, PowerSchool Learning and more
- K-5 Research and Homework Links to your school library catalog, research databases and works cited information
DreamBox LearningAn engaging and motivating math tool that assesses student multiple times a session and self-adjusts to each student’s current level
- Mann HandbookMann Elementary Policies and Expectations
Kindergarten registration for the 2019-20 school year begins with a Kindergarten Registration event held on February 7, 2019 from 1:00 - 7:00 p.m. After February 7, 2019, students may be registered during regular school hours. To start kindergarten in September 2019, your child must be five years old on or before August 31.
Use this link to Amazon.com and 4% of your purchase benefits our school.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.