How to report if your child is going to be late or absent from school
Safe Arrival Program
How it works:
If your child is going to be late or absent from school for any reason, please call 425-936-2611 and leave the following information on the Safe Arrival answering machine:
- Student's name
- Student's teacher and grade
- Your name and relationship to student (i.e. mother, father, etc...)
- Date (or dates) of absence
- Reason for absence
This line is available from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. every day. If your child does not report to school and our answering machine does not have a message regarding the absence, a volunteer will promptly call you. It is important to remember to call the Safe Arrival line whenever your child will be tardy or absent so the volunteers can efficiently and accurately assist the school office with the daily attendance.
What is the purpose of the Safe Arrival Program?
- To alleviate potential concern by notifying parents if their children do not arrive at school.
- To comply with the school district's requirements that the school keep a record of excused absences.